Friday, April 3, 2009

Article+Video for Child Development

I believe that all of you are now a little bit freer than those hectic weeks before this.. So, I wish that everyone of you will send me some articles, videos, questions or anything regarding child dvelopment which you wish to share latest by 8pm,8/4 (WEDNESDAY).. Each of you MUST give me at least 2 materials that you wish to post to child development's blog.. Please do contribute as this is not only for your own good, but others as well... You can either email me, or pass to me in hand.. Of course, remember to quote where you get those things from ya...

p/s: EVERYONE PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND and DO REMIND EACH OTHER THE DUE DATE~

5 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrUNBfyjlBk
    this is a link of video from youtube about the early recognition of children.....enjoy it/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HbFmp5-mbc&feature=related , this is another video that also related to children early education...early education give the children an opportunity to enhance their social attachment... guidance from the teacher is also important during the children early learning stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvBbBQOifx4
    this is a link of video from youtube about Alyssa Lies Child Abuse Video..........enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yee~ I just saw this announcement.Damn it.
    Dear YenWen da jie... I give you on friday okay mar? This 2 days have to prepare for presentation. So sorry for inconvinience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sent to ur mail dy..but the articles are not post in the child devlopment website。。。why? izit my article got problem?

    ReplyDelete